This stood out:
Do you think ACORN will steal the election for Barack Obama next year or not?
Think ACORN will steal the election 25%
Think they will not 43%
Not sure 31%
Which means that 56 percent think it a distinct possibility that ACORN — which was brought down last year by right-wing fraudster James O’Keefe’s creatively edited video “sting” — may yet steal the next election for that black dude in the White House.
I’m not sure if you can find a better indicator of the simmering sense of ethnic grievance and irrational fear of the loss of privilege that animate the conservative backlash than this. Oh, and let’s not forget the complete ignorance of what’s going on in our country. This poll basically shows that those crazy emails your grandmother forwards have an effect.
- Kucuka.net on Intellectual Property is a bad thing.
- evgeniy levchenko datums aangemeld on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- best career counselor on What will it take to address the climate emergency
- hyip on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Tony Williams on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Error: Could not open handle for fopen() to http://heyhippies.tumblr.com/api/read?num=2
Category CloudActivism Americans Barack Obama Blogging Budget Bush II Administration Business Capitalism Class Warfare Congress Conservatives Corporatism Corruption Democracy Democrats Dirty Hippies Economy Education Elections Extremism Government Greed Health Care Jobs Journalism labor Media messaging Obama Administration Politics Progressives Religious Right Reproductive Rights Republicans Satire Social Security Taxation Tea Party Uncategorized Unions US Politics Violence Wall Street Wealth Wisconsin