Lots of interesting insights into the mind of homo republicanus (not that they’re homos — that pretty boy was just
The single largest problem in American politics is corporate control of the democratic process. We have watched over the years as moneyed interests have built vast networks of think tanks, bought up and consolidated media, and increasingly gained influence over elections and policy-making.
At the heart of this problem is money. Those who have accumulated [...]
So here I was minding my own business…getting some stuff done for my trip to DC next week when I got an email from someone I know in Rep. Jim McGovern’s (MA-03) office: “Can we talk? We’ve got a hot one for you”. So I picked up my phone curious…and then spent 10 minutes trying [...]
Exactly how much does our federal government spend to fund National Public Radio? And how does that compare to other things we spend money on? And how is the federal budget like a hairy dog?
Fukushima has been but a minor inconvenience to those who advocate the proliferation of nuclear energy.
I’m writing a series of posts as a blogging fellow for the Strengthen Social Security Campaign, a coalition of more than 270 national and state organizations.
*Anti-cuts rallies at 75 offices / World / Home – Morning Star: It is good to see people getting angry enough to fight back against [...]
- Kucuka.net on Intellectual Property is a bad thing.
- evgeniy levchenko datums aangemeld on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- best career counselor on What will it take to address the climate emergency
- hyip on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Tony Williams on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Error: Could not open handle for fopen() to http://heyhippies.tumblr.com/api/read?num=2
Category CloudActivism Americans Barack Obama Blogging Budget Bush II Administration Business Capitalism Class Warfare Congress Conservatives Corporatism Corruption Democracy Democrats Dirty Hippies Economy Education Elections Extremism Government Greed Health Care Jobs Journalism labor Media messaging Obama Administration Politics Progressives Religious Right Reproductive Rights Republicans Satire Social Security Taxation Tea Party Uncategorized Unions US Politics Violence Wall Street Wealth Wisconsin