The firing of State Department Spokesperson P.J. Crowley for speaking honestly about the barbaric treatment of accused WikiLeaker Private Bradley Manning shows once again that truth is not an option in the Obama Administration. But there’s a deeper sense in why and how this is so, going to the very roots of the creeping authoritarianism of the Obama Administration & why progressives have such a hard time recognizing and coming to terms with it. Cross-posted from Merge-Left.
As with Iraq, U.S. and Israel extrapolating shreds of evidence against Iran into a casus belli. Gareth Porter’s investigation excerpted from the journal Middle East Policy.
Congressman Don Young, has publicly endorsed a seditious documents drafted and promoted by the leader of a militia group just indicted for conspiracy to murder at least one judge and any number of state troopers in Alaska. Will he be charged with violating his oath of office? Cross-posted from Merge-Left
- Kucuka.net on Intellectual Property is a bad thing.
- evgeniy levchenko datums aangemeld on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- best career counselor on What will it take to address the climate emergency
- hyip on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Tony Williams on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Error: Could not open handle for fopen() to http://heyhippies.tumblr.com/api/read?num=2
Category CloudActivism Americans Barack Obama Blogging Budget Bush II Administration Business Capitalism Class Warfare Congress Conservatives Corporatism Corruption Democracy Democrats Dirty Hippies Economy Education Elections Extremism Government Greed Health Care Jobs Journalism labor Media messaging Obama Administration Politics Progressives Religious Right Reproductive Rights Republicans Satire Social Security Taxation Tea Party Uncategorized Unions US Politics Violence Wall Street Wealth Wisconsin