I spent this past weekend at the southeastern regional training for trainers (t4t) of PowerShift 2011. This event was packed with Dirty Hippies and DFH Ideas. A good time was had by all, and the earth will be better for this collective having gathered in Atlanta.
This spring, over [...]
Here at DH, we’re all about recognizing great work. Even if comes from someone who might not actually even be a Dirty Hippy. Because sharing is caring. Hat’s off to Kay Dub who put up a great post at Daily Kos. Read it here.
To the right, you will notice we are at 99 fans. Just imagine the line you can add to your resume. Like us today. And pass it on. Man.
There is no question that the Right has been financed by a select and small group of donors for close to forty years now; significant business players like Bob Perry and the Koch Brothers who more than likely don’t have a political bone in their bodies, but look at the their investment in politics as smart business.
Welcome. If you are here today, you can tell your kids someday “I used to go to that Dirty Hippies blog before anyone knew about.” So welcome and here is our mission statement, such as it is – otherwise known as our new ‘About’ section
“The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. [...]
- Kucuka.net on Intellectual Property is a bad thing.
- evgeniy levchenko datums aangemeld on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- best career counselor on What will it take to address the climate emergency
- hyip on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Tony Williams on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Error: Could not open handle for fopen() to http://heyhippies.tumblr.com/api/read?num=2
March 2024 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category CloudActivism Americans Barack Obama Blogging Budget Bush II Administration Business Capitalism Class Warfare Congress Conservatives Corporatism Corruption Democracy Democrats Dirty Hippies Economy Education Elections Extremism Government Greed Health Care Jobs Journalism labor Media messaging Obama Administration Politics Progressives Religious Right Reproductive Rights Republicans Satire Social Security Taxation Tea Party Uncategorized Unions US Politics Violence Wall Street Wealth Wisconsin