When the corporate rich don’t pay their fair share of taxes, it leaves us more vulnerable to attack.
The Project for Government Oversight has written a letter to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta reminding him that it’s U.S. taxpayers who pay for nuclear weapons in Europe.
It may not be much consolation to most Americans, but cuts to our nuclear-weapons program are a silver lining to our economic crisis.
If China’s tunnel system turns out to be for nuclear weapons, it makes Iran’s underground enrichment facilities seem like small change in comparison.
Between House and Senate Republicans, and those gung-ho for defense and those for cost-cutting, Republicans are diverging on nuclear weapons.
The United States can’t have it both ways: ratifying disarmament treaties while building facilities to arm nuclear warheads.
Imagine if a plant that produces a nuclear weapon’s pit, in which the chain reaction occurs, were rocked by an earthquake?
As with Iraq, U.S. and Israel extrapolating shreds of evidence against Iran into a casus belli. Gareth Porter’s investigation excerpted from the journal Middle East Policy.
- Kucuka.net on Intellectual Property is a bad thing.
- evgeniy levchenko datums aangemeld on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- best career counselor on What will it take to address the climate emergency
- hyip on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Tony Williams on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Error: Could not open handle for fopen() to http://heyhippies.tumblr.com/api/read?num=2
February 2024 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Category CloudActivism Americans Barack Obama Blogging Budget Bush II Administration Business Capitalism Class Warfare Congress Conservatives Corporatism Corruption Democracy Democrats Dirty Hippies Economy Education Elections Extremism Government Greed Health Care Jobs Journalism labor Media messaging Obama Administration Politics Progressives Religious Right Reproductive Rights Republicans Satire Social Security Taxation Tea Party Uncategorized Unions US Politics Violence Wall Street Wealth Wisconsin