This is going to be very offensive to some people. I hope so.
Let’s do a thought experiment. These can be very illuminating. Einstein used them to good effect.
The boss of Nestle has said that water should be a commodity to be bought and sold. They have a near monopoly on distribution, including Perrier [...]
Thursday, May 7, 2015
This article began as a set of notes for a presentation I gave at the Up From Debt meeting organized by Washington CAN. http://washingtoncan.org/wordpress/5828/up-from-debt-march-14-2015-2/ [Link is no longer available]
Disclaimer: I am a member of the 1%. Instead of wealth or title, I inherited good health, a [...]
- Kucuka.net on Intellectual Property is a bad thing.
- evgeniy levchenko datums aangemeld on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- best career counselor on What will it take to address the climate emergency
- hyip on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Tony Williams on Debt slavery is a natural consequence of unregulated capitalism
- Error: Could not open handle for fopen() to http://heyhippies.tumblr.com/api/read?num=2
Category CloudActivism Americans Barack Obama Blogging Budget Bush II Administration Business Capitalism Class Warfare Congress Conservatives Corporatism Corruption Democracy Democrats Dirty Hippies Economy Education Elections Extremism Government Greed Health Care Jobs Journalism labor Media messaging Obama Administration Politics Progressives Religious Right Reproductive Rights Republicans Satire Social Security Taxation Tea Party Uncategorized Unions US Politics Violence Wall Street Wealth Wisconsin